Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Blue||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
- NEW Nike Zoom Rival S Track Spikes
- NEW Nike Zoom - White/Blue Basketball Shoes (Men's Multiple Sizes)
- adidas Originals Forest Hills Mens Leather Trainers
- Men's Puma Avid Evoknit Diamond - Black - Width: med - Fashion Sneakers
- Puma NRGY Neko Engineer Knit Forest Night/Black Lifestyle Running 2018 191097 05
- Nike Kobe 11 "Aces" - Size 11.5 (NWB)
- Nike Lebron XI Low Collection Maison Du Lebron Hyper Punch SZ 10 (683256-064)
- Nike Air Max Plus TN Tuned 1 NS GPX Big Logo Total Orange Black White AJ7181-800
- Nike Air Force 1 Premium '07 FRAGMENT HIROSHI FUJIWARA BLACK WHITE ROYAL BLUE DS
- Base London Ferdinand Tan Suede Mens Chelsea Boots Size
- The North Face Back-To-Berkeley California Roots Boot Mens Sz 10 Waterproof
- Mens Real Leather Flats Loafers Moccasins Round Toe Casual Oxfords Shoes SZ E322
- VANS SK8 HI REISSUE CA GLITCH CHECK BLACK BLUE WHITE MENS SIZE 9 NEW SKATE SHOE
- Hot Men's embroidery floral round toe loafer casual shoes nightclub party shoes
- Men's Luxury Leather Strap Ultra Thin Sapphire Mirror Luminous Dual Time...
- NEWS MENS JULIUS MARLOW GIANT FORMAL BLACK DRESS WORK ELEGANT LEATHER SHOES
- Leather Formal Footwear For Man 2018 New High Quality Summer Beach Male Sandals
- Mephisto Allrounder Brown Suede Hiking Shoes Gore Tex XCR Size US 10.5
- Spring Step Women's Mikki Slip On
- New Balance 690V2 Women's Trail Running Shoes 690 Pink Sz 10.5 M***New***
- SANTIC Women MTB Cycling Mountain Road Shoes Sneaker Non-locking Triathlon Shoes
- bbb CHAUSSURES SNEAKERS HOGAN T F 40 I 39 US 8 NEUF
- Nike Epic React Flyknit Womens Plum Dust/Black/Pink Blast/Amarillo/Grey Q0070500
- Room Of Fashion Women's Ankle Bootie with Low Heel and Cut-Out Side Design
- Gentlemen/Ladies CAMPER Shoes 794680 Brown 35 Customer first discount price Clearance sale
- Europe Womens Floral Ankle Boots Shoes Side Zip Chunky Heel Stage Shoes Party sz
- Womens Motorcycle Western Mid-Calf Boot Vintage Leather Buckle SHoes US4,US5-US9
- Bed Stu Token Teak Abrassive Women's Boot 8M
- FRYE Womens Cognac Leather Ankle Boots Sz 6 B
- Old Gringo Women's Kally Leather Fringe Western Boots Cafero L1127-8
- Classique 3011 Over Knee Scrunch Boots Black 4" Stiletto Heel 6 - 16
- ANTHROPOLOGIE-SAM EDELMAN SIZE 8 TAVI EMBROIDERED WOMANS DRESS ZIP BOOTS
- Man's/Woman's Hogan HXM2460Q26199M5742L sneaker Men's Multicolor AU Modern and elegant fashion Impeccable fine
- adidas Originals Gazelle W Trace Blue White Suede Vintage Women Shoes BY9353
- Diesel Expo Zip Off White Womens Leather Hi Trainers Boots
- NATURALIZER KAYLA in Black -W, Copper -W
- Aerosoles A2 Women's Time Limit Slip-on Loafer - Choose SZ/Color
- FRYE Women's Brea Hurache Slip On Sneaker - Choose SZ/Color
- Gentleman/Lady Adrianna Papell Women's Stevie Ballet Flat Quality queen Win the praise of customers British temperament
- Skechers Bobs Women's Plush Dog Party Print Slip On Shoes
- CLAUDIA CIUTI Women Heels 7 Ivory All Leather Blk Patent Peep Toe ITALY Art Deco
- Fabulicious LUMINA-32 Platform Peep Toe d'Orsay Pump
- Womens Bling Bling Sequins Sandals Beads Summer Block Heels Open Toe Party Shoes
- Karl Lagerfeld Paris Metallic Pom-Pom Mule, 8
- ZARA BLACK LEATHER ANKLE STRAP HIGH HEEL SANDALS SIZE UK8 EU41 US10 GENUINE
- Giuseppe Zanotti heeled sandals in black suede leather Size US 9 -
- Escarpins Christian Louboutin Pigalle Kid noir T38
- AC486 SUKY BRAND shoes brown white leather women sandals
- CLARKS Women's Parram Spice Platform, Gold Suede, 9 Medium US
- 100% AUTH NEW WOMEN BURBERRY MEADOW LEATHER FLIP FLOP SANDALS /US 7.5
- Reebok CI Leather Tech Pack Men's Shoes Size 10
- 32 Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro Mens Football Cleats Red Yellow 13.5 925423-116
- Mens Nike Cortez Basic Leather Se 884412-001 Black/Metallic Gold New Size 11
- Adidas CQ2189 Men GAZELLE Running shoes green white blue Sneakers
- New Men Sz 11 New Balance 1700 Running Shoes White Maroon Grey Made In USA
- Jordan Express Mens 897988-601 Gym Red Mesh Athletic Training Shoes Size 10
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium Kiwi Watermelon 2006 Patent 312945 631 Mens Sz 9.5
- Adidas Men Equipment Support 93/16 white footwear white core black S79921
- Nike Kobe XI 11 Elite Low Flyknit iD Blue White Gold SZ 9.5 ( 835649-992 )
- Nike Lebron X 10 EXT Cork QS Sz 7.5-9
- Man/Woman Boots Snack Cowboy Style durable New products in 2018 high quality product
- SANUK MENS KINGSTON JUTE BLACK SIDEWALK SURFER SHOES SIZE 7 US FIT WOMEN SIZE 9
- Sperry Top-Sider Men's Captain's Slip On Sneaker Grey Textile Slip-on Shoes
- Men's Adidas x Noel Gallagher SPZL Garwen Spezial Navy Blue Size 8.5-10 BA7724
- FF Size 40 (9.5) Baby Blue Leather Slip On Loafer Dress Shoes
- Men Moretti Shoes Leather Wing tip Crocodile Print European Toe M31054 Black
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.